Freelance Administrator – Homebased
Core contract of 7.5h per week, with further hours by arrangement.
The Society is seeking to appoint a part-time Administrator, working from home on a freelance basis.
The main duties of the role are to administer the Society’s meetings and papers, manage membership information, assist with social media and the organisation of events and to handle day to day financial transactions.
We are seeking someone who has:
• Experience of voluntary organisations, ideally of charities led by trustees. You may already hold a similar PT position.
• Experience of general office administration, including financial and data control responsibilities
• Very good web-based skills, including online banking/payment systems, cloud-based file storage, online meeting platforms (Zoom/Skype/Teams etc)
• Good broadband connectivity at home/your proposed workplace, which should be within easy reach of Norwich, where our meetings and lectures are held
• An interest in archaeology/history, especially of Norfolk
• Confidence to deal with a wide range of people in a friendly and professional manner.
For more details please see the further particulars PDF attached.
NNAS Administrator Further Particulars
In return we can offer
• A flexible role, with very few fixed times/places you need to be available.
• Renumeration of £13ph, plus expenses
• A Society laptop and peripherals, if needed
• Complementary membership of the Society and access to all of our events, library and projects
• A welcoming and friendly board, keen to support your success and the development of the role
If you’d like to discuss the position, please email Secretary@nnas.info in the first instance.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to the same address by the closing date 19th May 2023. Interviews, in person in central Norwich or by Zoom, will take place on 7th June 2023.